View Full Version : ISO PHP programmer with Linux knowledge, Ongoing project - Paid/Unpaid

Yapok
03-28-2004, 06:57 PM
Looking for a programmer with the following experience:

REQUIRED:
At least intermediate knowledge of PHP.
Linux knowledge using the CLI
Some experience running FPS game servers in a linux environment.
MySQL

BONUS:
Macromedia Flash
Graphic design

I am the lead programmer in an ongoing project and am looking for a partner to work and learn with. I do not need someone to learn from, nor do I need someone to teach. We are prepared to pay you during a trial period if you would like but we need someone who can commit themself to this project. All other details of the project will be revealed only to the individual we decide to bring into our group. It is a very large project so please do not reply if you are not serious about this and if you cannot commit yourself to it. Please reply to support@gamerzgroundz.com

DesignersToolz
03-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Incase you didn't know - these forums are for questions and discussions. Do not mistake http://www.codingforums.com/ For the ads section in a paper.

Az`
03-28-2004, 10:19 PM
There are sites available which are specifically intended to hire out programmers: try searchig the web.

firepages
03-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi , current guidelines from above (e.g. WA) allows this type of thread as long as not abused/daft etc , but any replies should be via PM or email , not posted here please.

Len Whistler
03-30-2004, 12:17 AM
This is also a paid assignment not like "MysteryMan" who posted for free php progamming.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum