View Full Version : A little bit of advice...

01-23-2004, 05:48 PM
This isn't a question or anything - just a little bit of advice (so i hope i dont get in trouble for posting it lol)...

When you have been programming for over 24 hours straight - have slept a totla of 15 hours for the week and spent every other hour in front of computer - and you find a script that just will not work... no matter how many hours you skim through it and take out parts to see if it is that section causing the prob - or count how many {'s and }'s you have to see if you've missed one.. GO TO BED!!!! Get a decent sleep and you will have solved the problem when you wake up in 5 minutes because it was probably just a single quote in a spot it should not of been - I think I have done this 5 times over the past month!! LOL

01-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Excellent advice. I'd also suggest getting a good IDE that will show matching braces and parenthesis ;)

But uhm....sounds like you either need a case of Bawls (http://www.bawls.com), or lots and lots of codene.....sleep...is...your....friend. Remember that :)

01-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Yes, Bawls ownz. I've gotta buy a new case of it, I'm out. Bawls is grrrreat. :)