View Full Version : Executing POST command with webserver for php

01-22-2004, 12:56 PM
Hi all,

I'm building my own web server on C#.I'm trying to support php with my server.I'm having problems when executing POST command.I'm testing a webmail written in PHP with my server.I dont know how to pass both the querystring and body as parameters to php executor.

If querystring or body is empty then it works fine for me as i pass the argument like this...

1)c:\php\php.exe "c:\filename.php" querystring ,when body is empty and

2)c:\php\php.exe "c:\filename.php" body, when querystring is empty ...

but i dont how how to pass both vales simultaneously as arguments like

c:\php\php.exe "c:\filename.php" querystring body...which doesnt works and also tried

c:\php\php.exe "c:\filename.php" querystring&body ...doesnt works and also tried

c:\php\php.exe "c:\filename.php" querystring\r\n\r\nbody ...which also doesnt works.

please help..

01-24-2004, 07:09 AM
Let me explain the problem more clearly.

I can able to execute normal scripts without any problems.The problem is when executing scripts when adding attachments.

After getting the POST command like this..

POST /upload.php?sid={4010F46F0F2BD-4010F46F0F2D8-1074852975} HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */*
Referer: http://localhost/upload.php?sid={4010F46F0F2BD-4010F46F0F2D8-1074852975}&tid=0&lid=5
Accept-Language: en-us
Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------7d43868360442
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
Host: localhost
Content-Length: 400
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache

I'm getting the attachment data (after POST command) like this....

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="userfile"; filename="C:\dloads\isha.txt"
Content-Type: text/plain

chrompet contacts

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="submit"

The problem now is ...

If i'm correct the query string i get from the command is "sid={4010F46F0F2BD-4010F46F0F2D8-1074852975}" and also i've the attachment body.How to pass these 2 values to the PHP executor?Do i have to parse and edit this attachment data and create a

new data with special headers?

Please help..