View Full Version : Disabling store of Temporary internet files

npinelo
12-28-2003, 11:03 PM
I need to disable client side storing of Internet Temporary files, I prefer graphs only, but if all is disabled to be stored is ok for me, and I think JS is the way to do this.

All ideas will be welcomed.

Philip M
12-29-2003, 08:43 AM
This is achieved with a META tag.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0">

will force the page to be refreshed each time it loads.

A1ien51
12-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Just to add info to this:

It will still store the information in the temp folder, but it will be written over each time the page is viewed.

Eric

npinelo
12-29-2003, 03:46 PM
Thanks a lot Philip M and A1ien51 for your fast response, but I think I does not made this question in right form.

Really I don't want any image will be stored at any time on Internet temporary folder, because I'm building a site that avoid any copy of images (copyrighted), a medium experienced user can extract images from Internet temporary folder without any problem.

I known Copysafe and other similars software but these programs works only for static html pages, I need to do this on dinamic (php) output.

How can I do this???

Best regards

A1ien51
12-29-2003, 03:51 PM
If you are to view it, then it will be downloaded onto the persons computer. It has been talked about alot on this forum. You might want to do a search in here or the html forum and you might find some information.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum