View Full Version : need help with jmail

12-14-2003, 02:03 AM
I have this asp jmail script and its working but since i am new to asp I dont know how to configure it....can any tell me how to send mails to more than 1 recipient .....:D

the script is below:

code erased!!

Thanx in advance

12-14-2003, 04:22 PM
when you want to send it to multiple people you just need to add semicolons after each name

you can try using mail.CC

12-15-2003, 11:57 AM
I tried both of them but its not working !!! or haf i made any mistake.....Can u be more specific.....

I'm confused

12-15-2003, 01:32 PM
hey just forget about the cc,bcc......

Can u tell me what's wrong with the script as it is not able send multiple address even after seperating them using (,) or (; ).

12-15-2003, 05:15 PM

See if that helps

12-15-2003, 05:24 PM
Just duplicate the lines

Multiple recipiants:

mail.AddRecipient receiver
mail.AddRecipient receiver2
mail.AddRecipient receiver3

mail.AddRecipient receiver
mail.AddRecipientCC receiver2
mail.AddRecipientBCC receiver3

I think it's BCC for for blind CC, Anyhow full object referance can be found at www.dimac.net

12-16-2003, 10:17 AM
thanx for the reply....

what i meant to say was --- when i try to seperate email addresses in the "html" form using (,) or (; ) ...i get an error....!!!!but functions well when i send only ONE email in one field each

12-16-2003, 10:39 AM
I've never processed a JMail form that way.
It seems however that version 4.4 does
Check the examples and documentation at www.dimac.net/Products/w3JMail/start.htm

However, assuming you (like me) are using a version which doesn't support it, then why not split the recipient list into an array and then simply re-print the "mail.AddRecipient RecipVariable" string as required.