View Full Version : PHP User in distress

visualarts
11-14-2003, 01:25 AM
I have a bunch of PHP code, used on my website, but its not working and our PHP programmer is away. can someone PLEASE help me. if you can assist me, email me at shane_a@visual-arts-studios.com and i will give you a location where you can get these codes.

Please give me a hand. I have no idea how to PHP Program.

SDP2006
11-14-2003, 01:56 AM
It would first be nice to tell us what the problem is before we get ourself into it....

visualarts
11-14-2003, 02:09 AM
heh, sorry, totally forgot. we are trying to use PHP Forms for our product forms, used in quotes. kinda hard to describe, mind blank. a client fills blanks in, then the form send us the results, from there we look it over and send them a quote.

www.visual-arts-studios.com/Logodesign.html is one of 4 design forms.

Then theres a support form with a client login and request help form.
www.visual-arts-studios.com/Support.html

Does this help? maybe..? just a little..? im not a programmer. can you tell?

:\

nicklim
11-14-2003, 05:41 AM
hmm.. nothing anyone can diagnose from here..

if i understand your problem correctly.....
customer fills in some details, your party recieves an email containing the details, you see it manually, then sends back the email with the quote...

look around for a sendmail in the script... and play around with it... it is possible that your sendmail server is down..

firepages
11-14-2003, 10:24 AM
you still are not telling us the problem ? emails not being sent ? login not working ?

assuming the above we can't diagnose without seeing some of the PHP that drives the forms

...... stoping right there cos I notice that your support form is not even a form ? there are no <form> tags nor action nor indeed a submit button or submit image.

was it working at some time ? if so do you have a copy of the last working version which will probably have the required info like the form action etc (which is the file we would need to look at)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum