View Full Version : A New Website

Karlo
03-05-2013, 08:46 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Hello everybody, I would like to start a new website that is dedicated to helping out new youtuber users. I will spent some money on advertising, and since youtube is growing very quickly, the site could become very big. What I imagine it to be like is something like a forum. On the home page there are a list of tutorials on how to be a good youtuber, and in the forums tab, people can talk to each other.

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Currently, I can offer advertisement for you. Once the site slowly begins to grow though, I could pay you in the future.

If you are interested and would like to discuss more, add me on skype at karlo234234234

RobertWoges
04-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Interesting .Invitation sent .Add me in skype.

dipu56R
04-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks Carlo for share this but now I am unable to receive this great offer. I think your ideas are very good..... If I am able to discuss with you for more details I will be contacting you later....

Stevemark
05-24-2013, 01:27 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Hello everybody, I would like to start a new website that is dedicated to helping out new youtuber users. I will spent some money on advertising, and since youtube is growing very quickly, the site could become very big. What I imagine it to be like is something like a forum. On the home page there are a list of tutorials on how to be a good youtuber, and in the forums tab, people can talk to each other.

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Currently, I can offer advertisement for you. Once the site slowly begins to grow though, I could pay you in the future.

If you are interested and would like to discuss more, add me on skype at karlo234234234

skype id: designmasterindia
Portfolio: http://www(dot)designmasterindia(dot)com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum