View Full Version : Problems with my gallery in IE

batman911
01-23-2013, 12:07 AM
Hey guys,
EDIT: problem solved, thanks!

devnull69
01-23-2013, 07:29 AM
First of all: Why do you refer to two different versions of gallerific.css? I see versions 3 and 6, the former overwriting the latter.

But the most interesting part is that IE does not interpret "position: absolute" correctly for div.loader. Looking at IE developer tools I can see that POSITION for div.loader is all upper case, maybe this is the issue? Firefox converts it into lower case in CSS view and interprets it correctly ...

batman911
01-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks a lot Devnull, I really appreciate your help!

I tried do play with that a lot, but nothing worked.

Then I tried to go directly onto a demo from gallerific and tested it with IE... http://www.twospy.com/galleriffic/example-3.html

****. Even with the official demos, the pictures are top align under IE. But everything is working fine with Firefox.

VIPStephan
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
This is most likely a CSS problem so I’ve moved the thread accordingly.

batman911
01-23-2013, 10:35 PM
You're right.

I've made a lot of search, and now I'm pretty sure what the problem is. But I don't know how to solve it.

div.slideshow span.image-wrapper {
display: block;
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 0;
}

This is where I should work. But when I add "vertical-align: middle;" it just doesn't work at all because vertical-align aren't effective on block elements. And since I have different image size that goes into that DIV, i can't just offset the items...

:( really I don't know what to do now

batman911
01-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Got it! problem solved!

devnull69
01-24-2013, 07:02 AM
Could you please share the solution?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum