View Full Version : Help to create a navigation bar

ethanlphoto
01-22-2013, 02:15 AM
Heres my problem, i am creating a new website and i found this great idea for a navigation bar...i inspected to code to try to figure out exactly what was done but could not figure it out.

https://mega.co.nz/#start

Heres the website, if you hover over the "Menu" section you will see what i mean, i like how it always sits on the right edge of the screen. If you guys could help me in getting the framework for doing this and/or the javascript/jquery to do this i would appreciate it!

alliv105
01-22-2013, 02:49 AM
It's actually not that difficult if you have a lot of experience with HTML/CSS/Javascript. You need to have a hidden div for the actual menu and links. When a specific link within the menu bar is hovered over, you can then display the div. On mouse out, make the div hidden again. There are plenty of examples on the web but you probably won't find any examples that are identical to what you want. You may have to tweak to fit your needs.

tempz
01-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Menu:

<div class="dropdown-menu-block" id="top_pullmenu" style="position: absolute; top: 37px; left: 1152.5px; display: none; margin-right: 25px;">
<!-- rest of code -->
</div>

Language

<div class="nlanguage-popup" style="position: absolute; top: 37px; left: 842px; display: block; margin-right: 25px;">

<!-- Rest of code -->

</div>

ethanlphoto
01-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Menu:

<div class="dropdown-menu-block" id="top_pullmenu" style="position: absolute; top: 37px; left: 1152.5px; display: none; margin-right: 25px;">
<!-- rest of code -->
</div>

Language

<div class="nlanguage-popup" style="position: absolute; top: 37px; left: 842px; display: block; margin-right: 25px;">

<!-- Rest of code -->

</div>

I found that part but what i really need is the jquery/js!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum