PDA

View Full Version : JSP button padding chrome

sukh48
01-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello web people,

I am fairly new to web development with JSP and java beans. Currently I am working towards fixing this slight problem in our website. The calculate button in this bean is not showing up properly in chrome but is fine in other browsers. I would appreciate if someone could guide me towards the fix.

CHROME

IE

<table style="float: right;display:block;padding: 3px 0 13px 0;width:208px;">
<tr>
<td style="font-size:10px; color:White; vertical-align:middle;">
<h:outputLabel for="VolumeUnit" value="#{AppText.labelVolumeUnit}" accesskey="#{AppText.keyVolumeUnit}" />
</td>
<td style="width:100px;">
<h:selectOneMenu id="VolumeUnit" value="#{Dugout.strVolumeUnit}" styleClass="styled" style="width: 100%;">
<f:selectItems value="#{Dugout.volumeUnits }" />
</h:selectOneMenu>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="font-size:10px; color:White; vertical-align:middle; text-align:right;">
<label>
<h:outputLabel for="Volume" value="#{AppText.labelVolume}" accesskey="#{AppText.keyVolume}" />
</label>
</td>
<td style="width:100px;">
<h:inputText id="Volume" value="#{Dugout.strVolume}" styleClass="styled" style="width:100px;" label="Volume" maxlength="10"/>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;">
<h:commandButton action="#{Dugout.calculateVolume}" value="#{AppText.labelBtnVolume}" id="btnVolume" styleClass="button" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Fou-Lu
01-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Despite being written in JSP, if the problem is the rendering than it will be an HTML/CSS issue, not directly related to the JSP. I'll move this to the HTML/CSS forum since the client developers will be far more help than I.
It would be best to post a link to or a string of the rendered HTML as well.

sukh48
01-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Despite being written in JSP, if the problem is the rendering than it will be an HTML/CSS issue, not directly related to the JSP. I'll move this to the HTML/CSS forum since the client developers will be far more help than I.
It would be best to post a link to or a string of the rendered HTML as well.

Thanks for ur response

I am not sure what do you mean by rendered HTML here? does right clicking on the page and view source give me that?