View Full Version : JSP button padding chrome

sukh48
01-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello web people,

I am fairly new to web development with JSP and java beans. Currently I am working towards fixing this slight problem in our website. The calculate button in this bean is not showing up properly in chrome but is fine in other browsers. I would appreciate if someone could guide me towards the fix.

CHROME

IE

<table style="float: right;display:block;padding: 3px 0 13px 0;width:208px;">
<tr>
<td style="font-size:10px; color:White; vertical-align:middle;">
<h:outputLabel for="VolumeUnit" value="#{AppText.labelVolumeUnit}" accesskey="#{AppText.keyVolumeUnit}" />
</td>
<td style="width:100px;">
<h:selectOneMenu id="VolumeUnit" value="#{Dugout.strVolumeUnit}" styleClass="styled" style="width: 100%;">
<f:selectItems value="#{Dugout.volumeUnits }" />
</h:selectOneMenu>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="font-size:10px; color:White; vertical-align:middle; text-align:right;">
<label>
<h:outputLabel for="Volume" value="#{AppText.labelVolume}" accesskey="#{AppText.keyVolume}" />
</label>
</td>
<td style="width:100px;">
<h:inputText id="Volume" value="#{Dugout.strVolume}" styleClass="styled" style="width:100px;" label="Volume" maxlength="10"/>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="text-align:center;">
<h:commandButton action="#{Dugout.calculateVolume}" value="#{AppText.labelBtnVolume}" id="btnVolume" styleClass="button" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Fou-Lu
01-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Despite being written in JSP, if the problem is the rendering than it will be an HTML/CSS issue, not directly related to the JSP. I'll move this to the HTML/CSS forum since the client developers will be far more help than I.
It would be best to post a link to or a string of the rendered HTML as well.

sukh48
01-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Despite being written in JSP, if the problem is the rendering than it will be an HTML/CSS issue, not directly related to the JSP. I'll move this to the HTML/CSS forum since the client developers will be far more help than I.
It would be best to post a link to or a string of the rendered HTML as well.

Thanks for ur response

I am not sure what do you mean by rendered HTML here? does right clicking on the page and view source give me that?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum