View Full Version : JS, JQ, Ajex programmer wanted

sswebdesigner
01-06-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm looking for a experienced programmer for a html5 based web application development project. My budget is under 100$ so I'm looking for someone who will be happy to work for 5$ / per hour.

Your job will be fixing some js,jq and ajex functions. total project will not take more than 10 hours. I'm on this track since 2005 so I know what it is.

Online experts and experienced programmers PM me with your portfolio, hourly rate and contact info (email, Skype)

paypal only**
no-upfront payment**

thanks,

Old Pedant
01-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Somehow, the words "experienced progrrammer" and "portfolio" just don't go with $5 per hour.

At that price, you should be happy to get someone who knows what a computer is.

xelawho
01-06-2013, 12:59 AM
My daughter knows what a computer is.

Sure, she may only be 6, but I'm pretty sure she could be negotiated down into working for 5 bucks an hour.

AndrewGSW
01-06-2013, 01:34 AM
My daughter knows what a computer is.

Sure, she may only be 6, but I'm pretty sure she could be negotiated down into working for 5 bucks an hour.

Plus sweets' money (expenses).

Logic Ali
01-06-2013, 02:14 AM
Somehow, the words "experienced progrrammer" and "portfolio" just don't go with $5 per hour.

Check-out his location.

Old Pedant
01-06-2013, 02:40 AM
OOPS! My bad! Dhaka, Wow. $5 per hour may very will be a pretty good rate there!

ss: You know, if you only need an hour or two of help, you might find some here who would donate the time, especially if it's not for a for-profit company.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum