View Full Version : Google maps job

12-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Project Details

Hi there. Instead of going crazy trying to work out how to code Google Maps I'm hoping somewhere out there will be able to save me a lot of time. My site uses PHP/MySQL which this will need to work with.

As in the picture provided, a list of information is displayed on my webpage produced by a database query, consisting of...

1 venue
1-3 nearby bars

(1-3 bars depending on the distance from the venue, but my code already sorts this out)

I have a Google Map next to it.

All of the venue/bars have Latitude and Longitude details with them in the database.

I want the venue to have a red marker, and the nearby bars to have blue markers.

When the DIV of the venue/bar is hovered over I want the corresponding venue/bar to have its marker change colour.

When a marker is hovered over i want the DIV to be altered (possibly a background colour change).

The basic structure of the DIV's is below;

<div id="container">
<div id="venue">venue info...</div>
<div id="bar[i]">bar info...</div> //this is looped up to three times//

Obviously the "bar[i]" will have PHP making it bar1, bar2, bar3 depending on how many there are.

If you feel you can do this then please send me a PM with an offer of how much money/time this would be.

Many Thanks

12-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Dear Partner,

I would surely provide you assistance for your requirement feel free mail me ram.kumar(at)optisolbusiness.com

We have 70+ working in Optisol Business Solution

We have excellent portfolio and references in USA. We can give client references on request.

I look forward to hearing from you..

12-10-2012, 05:24 PM
This project has now been completed, so no more offers please.