View Full Version : I was wondering if someone could majorly help me out with an assignment.

chaoticdefault
11-30-2012, 03:31 AM
Hey guys, I've got this assignment due that is a bonus assignment so it isn't mandatory, but I'm in a position where I need all the marks i can get. This assignment could mean the difference between staying or getting kicked out of school. Because it's not mandatory, no javascript was taught in class and I have no idea how to do any of it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/44322946/Assignment-4

The assignment is located at that website, I was wondering if someone could please do it for me. To someone who knows javascript, it wouldn't take that long because it's an introduction to it.

Thanks in advance :)

WolfShade
11-30-2012, 02:32 PM
I can't access the site (network security), but this forum is meant to help with code, not write it for you. Give some basic details, please, and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.

Philip M
11-30-2012, 03:13 PM
This assignment could mean the difference between staying or getting kicked out of school.

Perhaps you deserve to be kicked out?

As a general rule, the people helping out in this forum don't write code for others (especially code that appears to be for homework), but try to help with fixing code that doesn't work. You'll be far more likely to get help if you have made a substantial effort and written some code yourself. Then someone here will almost certainly help you correct/improve your work. But we will not write the code for you, and if we did it would be dishonest of you to present it as your own work.

Have a look at forum Rule 1.5.

Old Pedant
11-30-2012, 10:49 PM
I could get to the site just fine.

50% of the mark will come from just creating the correct HTML!

SURELY you can do that without help???

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum