View Full Version : Clashing JS scripts

jerry4all
11-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi, could someone please help me with this. I've attached two JS files that I'm using on my application. 'functions.js' controls some basic function of the CMS I'm using, while time-picker-addon.js, is a datetime picker script. But for some reason, the presence of functions.js does not seem to allow the datetime picker work, but when I remove functions.js, the datepicker is working...Could anyone help me take a look at the scripts and find out what's responsible for the clash...

I know it's much but would appreciate a great help. thanks

Philip M
11-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Does this sticky http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=271898 apply to you? What does your error console say?

They are not inferior teams, they are just not as good. - Commentator Radio 5 Live

jerry4all
11-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Does this sticky http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=271898 apply to you? What does your error console say?

They are not inferior teams, they are just not as good. - Commentator Radio 5 Live

Thanks for the reply. I've actually taken care of those things mentioned in that post. I currently reference one framework:

<?php echo js('jquery/jquery.min.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('jquery/jquery-ui.min.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('admin/functions.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('jquery/jquery-ui-timepicker-addon.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('jquery/jquery-ui-sliderAccess.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('jquery/jquery.colorbox.min.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('jquery/jquery.livequery.min.js'); ?>
<?php echo js('jquery/jquery.uniform.min.js'); ?>

those are the attached JS I have. It doesn't return any errors, just dat dropdowns and other functions don't work when function.js is out and date picker don't work when it's turned on.

VIPStephan
11-30-2012, 10:24 AM
And what is inside functions.js?

jerry4all
11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
And what is inside functions.js?

I uploaded the files.....

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum