View Full Version : Need Javascripter for Intro Project ($$)

oct240
11-01-2012, 04:02 AM
I'm currently taking a introductory web design class (XHTML/HTML).

I have done all the classes projects easily without help, but this current project (2nd to last) involves "Javascript Branching".

What I'm looking for is someone to help me finish this project. I'm willing to pay/compensate however necessary. I'm assuming the project is baby stuff for some of you guys with experience.

If your interested in making some easy money, please contact me by here or by email @

[e-mail removed]

Thank you.

Philip M
11-01-2012, 08:15 AM
As a general rule, the people helping out in this forum don't write code for others (especially code that appears to be for homework), but try to help with fixing code that doesn't work. You may perhaps get someone to write this script for you, but you'll be far more likely to get help if you have made a substantial effort and written some code yourself. Then someone here will almost certainly help you correct/improve your work.

Many would see paying someone to do your assignment for you as cheating.

All advice is supplied packaged by intellectual weight, and not by volume. Contents may settle slightly in transit.

VIPStephan
11-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Besides the request being morally questionable, it has been cross-posted in multiple forums throughout the internet. Therefore I’m closing it here.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum