View Full Version : include problem

jj72ny
11-01-2012, 12:29 AM
i have a include page at the top of each of my pages ( thanks DanInMa for your help on that) now i am having a small problem the include page loads perfectly how ever it has a dropdown menu at the bottom that is working however it drops down below where the page beging is there a spacing or something i need to use i have tryed <p > on the page thinking it would extend the page lower but didn't work any ideas?

DanInMa
11-01-2012, 02:23 AM
sounds liike and html and/or css issue. can you show the source code of of a page from browser ( after its been processed by php)

jj72ny
11-02-2012, 12:51 AM
this is the websight i have been working on i have not edited much yet because i was trying to get this to work first
http://jjshed.site11.com/test.html

jj72ny
11-02-2012, 12:53 AM
as you can see the menu is droping below where the include page stops
got the menu from dynamic drive

DanInMa
11-02-2012, 02:03 AM
as you can see the menu is droping below where the include page stops
got the menu from dynamic drive

Not sure what you mean exactly, looks fine to me. There is a problem with your code though, you have 2 <body> and </html> tags

</div>
</body>
</html>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<h1>this is test html</h1>
<p>Some text.</p>

</body>
</html>

jj72ny
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
after removing the </body> and </html> from the include page and the <html><body> from the target page it worked perfectly
thanks yet agin

DanInMa
11-06-2012, 04:16 PM
awesome! glad it worked out for ya ;). Always remember when using includes the content of the included file is added directly to the page as if it was there the whole time

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum