View Full Version : Review and Guidance Required

jamaks
10-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Greetings to All, would be happy to have my site given a through going over by some of my fellow forum members. Planning on expanding my scope beyond what is already there and would like to know what I have done right and perhaps more importantly what areas I have failed at before proceeding further. Your input and criticism are welcomed. Jim. (Address within Signature)

backa
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I like the clean and simple look. The homepage text needs to be better organized tho. On looking at the page, i don't know what i should be reading first. On the learning html page, the paragraphs in the right column are easy to miss - perhaps consider putting them in the body? (since it's important info and not just for interest)

jamaks
11-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks for taking the time backa. Your views are certainly helpful and I shall look at a redesign for the landing page. Comments regarding right column are great and just the type of input I was looking for. I shall get round to reordering some of the content just as soon as I can. Thanks again. Jim

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum