var z="You've got" + sum(score) + "Out of 10!";
document.getElementById("q").innerHTML=z
}
}
}
</script>
</body>
</html>

2. I want to create a math quiz on multiplication using JavaScript. Questions are to be randomly generated and separately displayed in a prompt box. The user must recieve a score out of ten. A prompt box for the result is optional.

Philip M
09-23-2012, 10:48 AM
1. Please state any errors in this code. (If any)
2. I want to create a math quiz on multiplication using JavaScript. Questions are to be randomly generated and separately displayed in a prompt box. The user must recieve a score out of ten. A prompt box for the result is optional.

1. Have you tried using yuur error console? What error messages do you receive? There is no function sum in Javascript.

2. This forum is not a free coding service. As a general rule, the people helping out in this forum don't write code for others, but try to help with fixing code that doesn't work. You may perhaps get someone to write this script for you, but you'll be far more likely to get help if you have made a substantial effort and written some code yourself. Then someone here will almost certainly help you correct/improve your work.

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."- Oscar Wilde (Irish Poet, Novelist, Dramatist and Critic, 1854-1900)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum