View Full Version : How can i improve the pagerank?

marry1
09-19-2012, 08:03 AM
I have hosted a small website three months ago and do some Seo for this:http://jobsearch.bz, it is about the joe search,the most i do is the content and links. But the result is not perfect, so i am here now.

And i do not know much about SEO, the thing i only know about it is do fresh content and more backlinks, do these right?

I alway consider, are keywords and description of my web wrong? or they are not relate to the pagerank? Be honesty, it is difficult to improve the pagerank, and the backlinks are not easy to live, most of them are missing. How can i make sure that the backlink is effective?

Could someone can help me and give me some advice of my web about the SEO?

VIPStephan
09-19-2012, 12:12 PM
One thing I can tell you is that from this website you will not get any backlinks by promoting your site over and over again, as long as I’m watching you. And by the way: Google has programmed its search robots to not follow links that have the rel="nofollow" attribute, which is true for any link you post here. So, even if you post links to your site a million times on this forum, your search engine ranking will not be affected anyway. So you can save the effort and save us moderators some time and headache by just not trying anymore.

nehadas87
09-19-2012, 12:52 PM
If you want to increase page-rank then try to get high PR back-links from the blogs and other sites.

abduraooft
09-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Google has programmed its search robots to not follow links that have the rel="nofollow" attribute
lol, that's a good lesson for anyone who tries to learn SEO :D

Coding Start
09-21-2012, 09:09 AM
If you want to optimize your web for SEO in search engine, you can select the right keyword in your website. If you dont have experience, you can use SEO service company.

marry1
09-25-2012, 03:57 AM
If you want to optimize your web for SEO in search engine, you can select the right keyword in your website. If you dont have experience, you can use SEO service company.

I just want to say there is really nothing about SEO, this is just a question, and no one have answered this......:p

singhboy
09-26-2012, 10:10 AM
I think you have selected the keywords which have high competition, so you have to do SEO for long for improving its Page Rank. It generally takes upto 6 months to 1 year.

juanbeach
09-26-2012, 12:55 PM
You need to quality back link and promote your website on social networking website.

varunmaini2011
09-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Building Backlinks in Google has never been easy and Google always wants quality backlinks that have High pr here is a chart by infograph (http://worldfgadget.com/2012/08/04/what-is-google-page-rank-understand-by-infograph/) that will make you understand how this page rank works......But the Only thing that you can do is try to build Links with websites that have PR OF 2-5 and if you can do it personally that should do it.This will Definately increase your PR

NickJohnson
10-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Quality backlinks... Do-follow quality backlinks.... Fresh, nice and appropriate content and highly relevant to the product or services of the website which keeps the user busy......

manioxy
10-05-2012, 06:30 AM
Submit to search engine directories. Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.

Most search engine directories allow you to submit to their website for free. This will allow you to increase your web presence by being listed on another search engine, and it will also be a free link.

Acequotes
10-08-2012, 01:24 PM
If you want to increase page-rank then try forum posting and web blog daily.. :)

kevin619
10-17-2012, 05:28 AM
Top quality content that ranks very, very well in the SERPs, and also appeals to readers.

A backlink building strategy.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum