View Full Version : Using a website builder /adding additional features by coder

julia201222
08-27-2012, 03:55 AM
I have been building my website with a website builder, but I need a few things that I cannot create by using the website builder and a coder would need to code. Now my question: Can I just finish my website with the website builder and a coder could add those features I cannot build myself or would a coder need to code everything (even the things I can do myself just by using this website builder)?
Thank you all!!!

Old Pedant
08-27-2012, 05:39 AM
If by website, you mean HTML only pages, then it's pretty trivial for anybody to add content to them. You can even put the HTML pages up live on a site and ask somebody to simply then download the HTML and modify it.

If you are using some system that has proprietary SERVER-side code (e.g., PHP or JSP or ASP.NET or ...), then you could only add code to the server-side process if the source code for same is available.

Coding Start
08-27-2012, 07:30 AM
If you want add some features inside your website builder, you should be familiar with programming language, such as HTML, PHP, or Java. For this, you must be know, what kind of programming that use in your website builder.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum