View Full Version : creating login/Registration functionality SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

unrealkidd
08-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Desperately lost trying to create

sh4rd
08-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Question is very unclear. I would suggest learning how to create HTML forms, and then you would need to have you server side script to process data. You would store the data in a database. You should learn the basics of HTML, PHP and MySQL before proceeding, and as always a google search does help. There are hundreds of tutorials out there.

unrealkidd
08-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Im trying to make the forms I created work I have made a login and registration page but I have not been able to make them functional

Fumigator
08-19-2012, 07:28 AM
How do you feel like we could best help you out? With no details on your code, no mention of what language you've used, nothing for us to hang our hats on, the best help we can give you is to hire someone who knows what they are doing to do the work for you.

ECoode
08-19-2012, 04:33 PM
If you're asking advice for what language to use I would suggest PHP.

And if you're not familiar with PHP you should start by reading tutorials at W3Schools.com (http://www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp).

I started everything from there and recommend it for beginning.

BuildMyWeb
08-19-2012, 09:17 PM
How do you feel like we could best help you out? With no details on your code, no mention of what language you've used, nothing for us to hang our hats on, the best help we can give you is to hire someone who knows what they are doing to do the work for you.

Show us the code you have thus far. and a link to your work. then a concrete question or two wouldnt hurt either. we will be better suited to help you.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum