View Full Version : Combining 2JavaScripts with 2Mouseon Events

serendipity
10-01-2003, 08:11 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to "combine" two JavaScripts, each with it's own Mouseover/Mouseout events...

[/b]The first one basically slides out a menu and has this for MouseEvents:[/b]

<td class="txt" onmouseover="changeBG(this,'#ff0000')" onmouseout="changeBG(this,'#0099CC')"><a href="#">home</a></td>

The other one, has this to produce sounds on Mousevents:

How can I combine the 2 to make them work both at the same time, wherein as soon as I slide out a menu and mouseover links (both outside and inside) it'll produce the same results? You may want to look at the attached TXT file for the entire script...(btw, the SoundOnMouseOver part doesn't work at all)

serendipity
10-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Btw, I have made the following "failed" combinations:

<body onload="slideMenuInit()">

<table id="menu" width="180" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#0099CC" bordercolor="#FFFF00" onmouseover="slideIn()" onmouseout="slideOut()">
<tr>
<td class="txt" onmouseover="changeBG(this,'#ff0000');playSound(0)" onmouseout="changeBG(this,'#0099CC');playSound(1)" onclick="playSound(2)"><a href="#">home</a></td>
<td rowspan=6 class="txt">M<br/>E<br/>N<br/>U</td>
</tr>

and....
<tr>
<td class="txt" onmouseover="changeBG(this,'#ff0000')" onmouseout="changeBG(this,'#0099CC')"><a href="#" onmouseover="playSound(2)" onmouseout="stopSound(3)" onclick="playSound(3)">dhtml scripts</a></td>
</tr>

Neither of which worked :(

serendipity
10-04-2003, 08:55 AM
BUMP :thumbsup:

THANKS!;)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum