View Full Version : Paid Project....Need Help

brightdog
08-13-2012, 04:57 AM
1) Project Details: Need help on my website. I sell dog tags and need a custom dog tag form. Visitor would pick the type of dog tag (military, medical, etc), text type, etc and to the right of this "form" would be a image of a dog tag that would change depending on the text entered. After all this is entered it would link to my paypal account for payment. I have some examples of what I would like and can explain further.

2) Payment method: $150 Paypal

Cheska Illustre
08-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi Brightdog! Would you mind sending me more details of the project at cheska@wickedinnovations.com please.

Best regards,

Cheska :)

caneady
08-20-2012, 11:01 AM
can do ur job sir .......contact me swedishswv@gmail.com

ICAKO
08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
I have interest and experience in such projects.
$ 100

caneady
08-20-2012, 04:37 PM
I am highly experienced in various Open Source technology over 8 years . Already worked on very high volume open source projects for big companies based on PHP, MySQL and AJAX based Web Development

pls check ur PM message for the contact

sandramercado
11-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Hi! In case still in need of web experts, then we're interested in here. Kindly hit me an email at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I'll be glad to accommodate all your web related needs.

Looking forward to be hearing back from you.

Thanks ...

ramkumar
12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Dear Partner,

I would surely provide you assistance for yor requirement feel free mail me ram.kumar(at)optisolbusiness.com

We have 70+ working in Optisol Business Solution

We have excellent portfolio and references in USA. We can give client references on request.

I look forward to hearing from you..

Regards
Ram
Skype-ramkumar80560

hdewantara
12-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi BrightDog.
I would like to help, if this is still open... probably using some HTML5.
Would there be any other variants beside font-type/face, e.g. text orientation, size, etc? Kindly PM me about it.

Hendra

Fumigator
12-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Closing thread.

Original poster has never responded. It has been 4 months. This thread is too old to keep replying to. If the original poster still needs help, he/she may create a new thread.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum