View Full Version : Paid Project....Need Help

08-13-2012, 04:57 AM
1) Project Details: Need help on my website. I sell dog tags and need a custom dog tag form. Visitor would pick the type of dog tag (military, medical, etc), text type, etc and to the right of this "form" would be a image of a dog tag that would change depending on the text entered. After all this is entered it would link to my paypal account for payment. I have some examples of what I would like and can explain further.

2) Payment method: $150 Paypal

Cheska Illustre
08-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi Brightdog! Would you mind sending me more details of the project at cheska@wickedinnovations.com please.

Best regards,

Cheska :)

08-20-2012, 11:01 AM
can do ur job sir .......contact me swedishswv@gmail.com

08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
I have interest and experience in such projects.
$ 100

08-20-2012, 04:37 PM
I am highly experienced in various Open Source technology over 8 years . Already worked on very high volume open source projects for big companies based on PHP, MySQL and AJAX based Web Development

pls check ur PM message for the contact

11-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Hi! In case still in need of web experts, then we're interested in here. Kindly hit me an email at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I'll be glad to accommodate all your web related needs.

Looking forward to be hearing back from you.

Thanks ...

12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Dear Partner,

I would surely provide you assistance for yor requirement feel free mail me ram.kumar(at)optisolbusiness.com

We have 70+ working in Optisol Business Solution

We have excellent portfolio and references in USA. We can give client references on request.

I look forward to hearing from you..

12-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi BrightDog.
I would like to help, if this is still open... probably using some HTML5.
Would there be any other variants beside font-type/face, e.g. text orientation, size, etc? Kindly PM me about it.

12-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Closing thread.

Original poster has never responded. It has been 4 months. This thread is too old to keep replying to. If the original poster still needs help, he/she may create a new thread.