View Full Version : Resolved Using Dreamweaver, how do you upload to sub-domain?

MrTIMarshall
08-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Hello,

I've been stuck at this all day, researching and now really advancing.

One tutorial said I would need to simply make a folder with the same name as the sub-domain, of which I did and the content appeared on the sub-domain, however, this for some reason has only worked once...

Sub-domain version: URL Removed

The above is what I want, however, whenever I now edit my content and upload it, it is appearing here: URL Removed
- Ignore the messyness, this is for my Facebook Application

So how do I upload to my sub-domain?

Best Regards,
Tim

Fumigator
08-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Have you set up the virtual host for the subdomain (if you're using Apache)? Or has your hosting company turned on subdomains for your account?

My hosting company's control panel (it's just cPanel) has options for subdomains-- I can specify where they point in the file system. Try looking for those kinds of settings.

MrTIMarshall
08-11-2012, 04:01 AM
I've got this working now and I'm dealing with more complications with SSL and whatnot... :/

quentin24
09-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Have you set up the virtual host for the subdomain (if you're using Apache)? Or has your hosting company turned on subdomains for your account?

My hosting company's control panel (it's just cPanel) has options for subdomains-- I can specify where they point in the file system. Try looking for those kinds of settings.

Thanks for your information Fumigator. You have shared what I am searching for.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum