View Full Version : Logo feedback

steveorg
08-09-2012, 05:37 PM
I'd really appreciate feedback on this logo. Thanks.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gl6954ltex5qg39/saultvault-logo2.jpg

superwookie
08-09-2012, 09:53 PM
I like the choice of colors, and the design is pretty nifty. I might consider either making the gradiant a bit more subtle in "The Sault Vault" line or lightening the background gradiant a hair. The bottom part of the gradiant in the text is so close to the background color that it almost blends in.

Other than that, I dig. I dig a lot. Good job!

waynenort
08-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Looks good. :thumbsup: Maybe change the font (source of savoury software). Something other than a san serif font or to match the top font.

steveorg
08-12-2012, 05:23 PM
I like the choice of colors, and the design is pretty nifty. I might consider either making the gradiant a bit more subtle in "The Sault Vault" line or lightening the background gradiant a hair. The bottom part of the gradiant in the text is so close to the background color that it almost blends in.

Other than that, I dig. I dig a lot. Good job!

The background will vary. I just slapped it on to that gradient for posting here. However, I checked and the most common background is even darker. I assume that you meant the line below Salt Vault needs fixing and not the gradient inside the lettering.

Looks good. :thumbsup: Maybe change the font (source of savoury software). Something other than a san serif font or to match the top font.

Did you mean "...other than a serif font..."? That's one of the reasons I posted the question.

Thanks to both for your comments and your praise. :D

waynenort
08-13-2012, 02:29 PM
My bad. I meant use a sans-serif to match the top. Like this maybe

steveorg
08-13-2012, 03:49 PM
My bad. I meant use a sans-serif to match the top. Like this maybeWow, that's going the extra mile! Thanks.

henryD6322
08-27-2012, 03:15 AM
The circle logo is for me, perfect. But I think the main font color is a little lacking of gradient appeal, maybe you could mix other color with it. Also, the background seem to have the same problem. Hope this helps :)

Coding Start
08-29-2012, 10:06 AM
You can change litle color for main text. You can try and modify with similar color until get the best combination. I prefer you can use the white color for the text "The Sault Vault "

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum