View Full Version : Making Horizontal Navigation Bar and header common to all pages

sagartechy
08-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Respected Sir,

I am new to CSS learning and designing the website for the first time. I have an issue regarding Navigation Bar and the header section making these common on every web page. I would like to make the header and horizontal navigation bar common for every web page. My project was designed using HTML,JSP and Oracle as back end. I learned how to create horizontal navigation bar. The horizontal navigation bar consists of "Home" index.html - in HTML "Admin Login" "Department Login" "Agent Login" Contact "About Us" - in JSP . When I click Admin Login link, my web-page should redirect me to adminlogin.jsp page and should display the header and horizontal navigation bar. Similarly, the same should appear when I redirect to any of the pages of my website. When I click any link in the horizontal navigation bar, the bottom content only should change.

Thanking You,
A CSS Learner.

abduraooft
08-07-2012, 10:03 AM
My project was designed using HTML,JSP
You may make file with the markup of your navigation bar and use an include statement (http://java.sun.com/j2ee/tutorial/1_3-fcs/doc/JSPIntro8.html) to include it on all pages.

sagartechy
08-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Thank You very much Sir. If I have any further issues, I will definitely get back to you. We learners require a worthy programmers like you.Thank you very much once again.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum