View Full Version : Resolved Started again from scratch and resolved any issues.

MrTIMarshall
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Hiya Everyone,

I was experiencing some weird issues so I decided to start from scratch and everything is now working as it should.

Best Regards,
Tim

Keleth
07-31-2012, 04:01 PM
So I'm not sure why the browser isn't picking up the content appropriately, only did a cursory check though. As for the CSS you didn't add, I'm 99% sure its the default browser CSS. You should always use a reset stylesheet (search myers reset css).

MrTIMarshall
08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
So I'm not sure why the browser isn't picking up the content appropriately, only did a cursory check though. As for the CSS you didn't add, I'm 99% sure its the default browser CSS. You should always use a reset stylesheet (search myers reset css).

The problem is, only one section of my .html file is being pushed to the right slightly. The part where I've added "TEST - TEST - TEST - TEST" is appearing correctly, also, if you click on the "Log In | Register" link, the content which appears below, is also appearing correctly...

MrTIMarshall
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Okay, I've just fixed the margin/padding by adding margin/padding 0, just working on getting the content which slides to appear within the body...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum