View Full Version : How can I create this?

Seanfromleeds
07-16-2012, 05:35 AM
Hey,

I am wanting to create a program that I can I set a maximum price for a specific player (Or any other purchasable item) and the program will automatically buy him for a price the same or below the price you entered, and never above it.

This program would be connecting to the internet and search for players and then when It finds a player for a price I entered it auto buys the player.

I already have one of these programs but its lame and don't really work very well.

FIFA 13 along with FIFA 13 UT is scheduled to be released late September and the webapp can be found here: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team
I need to create this autobuyer which refreshes quickly so I am able to to purchase players, formation cards, etc before everyone else
It will have to allow me to set a maximum price for a specific card and the autobuyer must then scan the market and purchase the said players.
It must allow for new players to be added to the autobuyer database
It must be able to search for different players, formation cards etc.
They autobuyer must be able to differentiate between different types of cards (i.e. the rare gold contract and the non-rare gold contract)
How would I start to create this program?

Philip M
07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
How would I start to create this program?

To start with Javascript will not be suitable. You will need to use server-side coding. I would have thought it was a major project. :eek:

It is your responsibility to die() if necessary….. - PHP Manual

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum