View Full Version : Looking for PHP programmers.

Redneval
06-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Hello there !

I am looking for programmers to work on the fun project, I have virtual pet site that need ongoing work - making new features, mini flash games and quests. I have development site which eventually need to move the current site over to the new site with framework Code Igniter, moving all the scripts and port the accounts, pets and items over.
There are 2 position available:

Php/mySQL Programmer
Requirement needed

HTML/CSS
PHP (Well acquainted with OOP and able to code within the Code Igniter framework)
mySQL
Javascript (jQuery)
Experience working with APIs(optional)

If you have a little experience with MVC framework, then that is fine and it is good way to learn to improve on experience.

Game Programmer/Designer

Need to make flash mini games. If you cannot make art for the games, we have artists that can do them.

Requirement needed:

Flash/Actionscript/macromedia/HTML5

My website is almost 2 years old and have a good userbase.
Also it would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have spare time. This position will paid in commission and more details on this can be discussed in private over email or pm message.
I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested.

Matz
06-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Can you send me more details of the project on cheska@wickedinnovations.com so we can see if we can possibly do it.

Redneval
07-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Please note I am not looking to hire from firm or company that house programmers, ideally only individual person that work from home.

jdswebservice
07-14-2012, 01:26 AM
I work from home, i'm a PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL developer with about 11 years experience. Though i dont meet your EXACT specifications that you listed, i would love to be apart of your team as maybe like a quest designer? What OTHER positions do you have open?

How large is the site? Whats the traffic per day/week/month? (Unique traffic on per day please?)

Hope to hear back soon,
Jonathan

P.S.
You can contact me by any of the following methods below.

quadrant6
09-10-2012, 03:17 AM
I'm a web developer working from New Zealand, I work part time at a firm and would like some small-med jobs on the side.

I think I may be suited to this project (web dev role) as my daily work revolves around jQuery/PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS development. We also use the CodeIgniter framework inhouse.

My specialty is building custom content management systems but basically anything from hooking up simple forms to coding some interaction etc is within my realm.

I'm certainly not a flash developer though.

vnbenny88
09-18-2012, 12:59 AM
I am currently not employed, i usually design / program around 14 hours a day on projects of my own and would love to work on a new project, i have developed simple websites mainly but have also built a a social network in the last 5 years.

I am good at css, html, php, javascript, jQuery, Mysql, Google analytics/maps integration, facebook integration.

would love to discuss more!

ramkumar
11-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Dear Partner,

I would surely provide you assistance for your requirement feel free mail me ram.kumar(at)optisolbusiness.com

We have 70+ working in Optisol Business Solution

I look forward to hearing from you..

Regards
Ram
Skype-ramkumar80560

excellentcoders
11-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi,

We are interested to do this job.

Looking forward to start the job.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum