View Full Version : JS wizard plugin

CoolAsCarlito
06-20-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm trying to understand why my wizard isn't working on this page when it is on the template? Anybody see what I'm doing wrong?

http://www.kansasoutlawwrestling.com/kowmanager/events/bookevent

Template:

kansasoutlawwrestling.com/files/templates/admin/peachv1.2/Template/wizard.html

Old Pedant
06-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Ummm...maybe you need to fix the PHP first?

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: cpanel/sidebar.php

Line Number: 7

But what does this have to do with JavaScript? What specifically are you referring to? Specifics, please.

CoolAsCarlito
06-20-2012, 10:08 PM
That has nothing to do with the js.

Old Pedant
06-20-2012, 10:14 PM
That's fine, but I don't know what part of the JS is missing. I don't know what you expect to happen that isn't happening. In other words, be specific about what the problem is.

CoolAsCarlito
06-21-2012, 10:06 PM
The php error was fixed.

Any further ideas now?

CoolAsCarlito
06-22-2012, 05:23 AM
*bump*

Old Pedant
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
You still haven't said *WHAT* the problem is.

Are you referring to the fact that clicking on the various tabs does nothing???

If I were guessing, I would say that probably you have two or more scripts in there that are interfering with each other.

I'd start by removing unneeded <script>s one at a time to see if the problem is fixed.

But this is what happens when you use scripts from all over the place without knowing exactly what each one is doing and when and how.

CoolAsCarlito
06-23-2012, 11:43 PM
You still haven't said *WHAT* the problem is.

Are you referring to the fact that clicking on the various tabs does nothing???

If I were guessing, I would say that probably you have two or more scripts in there that are interfering with each other.

I'd start by removing unneeded <script>s one at a time to see if the problem is fixed.

But this is what happens when you use scripts from all over the place without knowing exactly what each one is doing and when and how.

The problem is that for some reason its not hiding steps 2-3 when the page is loaded and I'm not sure why which is why when you click on either step in the step navigation it doesn't show it.

CoolAsCarlito
06-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Since this post is resolved can someone make it marked as such because I'm not getting an Edit button to make it resolved.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum