View Full Version : i need to convert my file to MVI

flyart82
06-15-2012, 10:31 AM
i really need to convert my mov file to MVI extension..can somebody help me or give me some ideas coz lots of converter in the the internet only converting MVI to other format not from other format to MVI.:confused:

ShivJaiswaL
06-28-2012, 09:49 AM
there are many software for this purpose. You can log on to convertfiles.com to convert file to any format.

brainjohn
06-28-2012, 01:27 PM
thanks man for this information. Once I had downloaded a movie and after downloading I came to know that was in mkv format and I didn't had mkv player. Now I am looking this convertfiles website so that in future I can convert any format to mkv or other.

Coding Start
07-03-2012, 06:02 AM
A lot of converter applications that you can try, free or paid version. Using this applications, you can convert all of multimedia file into another format.

muzam
07-03-2012, 12:42 PM
thanks man for this information. Once I had downloaded a movie and after downloading I came to know that was in mkv format and I didn't had mkv player. Now I am looking this convertfiles website so that in future I can convert any format to mkv or other.
If you do that then filesize will be higher and quality will be lower. It is better if you buy a bluray player. Bluray player supports mkv format.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum