View Full Version : please review & critique my site

reaper0134
06-12-2012, 06:09 PM
please review & critique tell me what you think i need to add site is half done http://www.golfingforamatures.com

post reply of what needs to improve dont hold back at all please

reaper0134
06-12-2012, 06:12 PM
site is now done let me know what you think.

Strider64
06-22-2012, 08:48 PM
"The Best Information For Learning To Golf And Break 80" is a little hard to read and there is a word Search hanging in the header. I would tighten the header/nav so more of the body is seen. I would also pick a different green (one with a radiant maybe?) for the background (sides of the page). I picture lush green fairways when I think of golf, just my opinion. The site looks good and almost wants me to take up golf again. :D

PapaGeek
06-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Looks nice, but does not print well at all.

Create a parallel print media CSS file and hide the right hand column. The remainder fo the page shoudl print fine as is.

reaper0134
06-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Looks nice, but does not print well at all.

Create a parallel print media CSS file and hide the right hand column. The remainder fo the page shoudl print fine as is.

how do i create a parallel print media CSS file and thank you for your input

NoeG
07-03-2012, 02:03 PM
you know what would be awesome? either a subtle texture in the bg or like a blurry grass texture. Also instead of that thick border around the container you could do like a rounded border and a drop shadow to add depth to make it look like the container and content is popping off the background. That would give it a more modern design feel and really visually appealing. You could work on the sign up form a bit more and maybe change the font to something from the font squirrel font kit site http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface any of those san-serifs would be awesome.

sara3k3
08-08-2012, 08:04 PM
very nice and simple, but for some reason it took a while to load. probably my internet problem.

DynamicSystems
09-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Looks well with nive green shade colors. I would change the dark black outline. Maybe that black color couldbe replaced by dark green?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum