View Full Version : Please review the new forums. (:

samxdesigns
06-02-2012, 07:12 PM
I made a new forum called moderncoding and I would please like some feedback on it. :)
I know the layout is not made by me, I just want some feedback on such things like the content, topics, etc. :)

I would also like in the future to actually start getting some traffic on these forums but have no clue about SEO or anything in that section of interest.
So if anyone could point me in the right direction to a nice guide, book, tutorial, I would really appreciate it. :)

The site: http://www.moderncoding.co.nr

Thanks!

Sam. :)

Spookster
06-02-2012, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't require registration just to view the forums. Fastest way to not get traffic not to mention how are search engines going to index your content if they can't get to it.

Apostropartheid
06-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Nice. Spooks is right on the registration, it's irritating and will prevent you from getting traffic.

Your logo leaves a lot to be desired.

The subforum titles are not vertically centred and are quite hard to read. White would be a better colour for them.

samxdesigns
06-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys! :D

I'm currently working on the registration like you said and I'll see if I can get those titles to be changed to white by going through the files.

Again, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Sam. :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum