View Full Version : WP Header Fix

Canman07
05-30-2012, 11:08 PM
I've been looking all over the place and can not seem to find a fix for why this is showing up above my wordpress admin panel and when i type the file name out at the end of the url:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/##/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/##/functions.php:312) in /home/##/public_html/new/wp-includes/functions.php on line 861

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/##/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/##/functions.php:312) in /home/##/public_html/new/wp-includes/functions.php on line 862

For example: When i type /index.php at the end this comes up - Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/##/public_html/new/wp-content/themes/##/functions.php:312) in /home/##/public_html/new/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Canman07
05-30-2012, 11:11 PM
nevermind, found the fix. Was empty spacing at the end of it functions file.

SeattleMicah
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM
I don't really understand your issue, never have seen the error personally, but I would venture to guess that it may be something with you permalink settings...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum