View Full Version : help with my website..

05-26-2012, 12:01 AM
Yes i am a newbie to this forum..I belong to other forums and i am usually the one giving out help..but now i need help..I have a website that needs help..I had my cousin build it and for some reason i would never come up on any search engine..so she started to rebuild it but left me worse off. I have tried to learn to build websites but it's just not my cup of tea. I hope someone on here can help me out...I am willing to pay or we can barter t-shirts (screen printed) or if you are a student and need a project this may be the project for you..I am not sure if I can post my web address on the forums since I am new here and do not want to violate and rules.. thank you in advance..

05-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Hi i can help ,,,, FUUCK RUULES ,,,, this is my email : evil0x3a@gmail.com , lulz kidding ,, rules doesn't mind posting your email , contact me .

05-28-2012, 03:01 AM
What help do you need? I would like to be of service,
PM me instead so we could talk further about it.

07-14-2012, 01:21 AM
Yes, i need a few t-shirts made actually. If you'd be interested i can help you out at much as possible.

Email me your budget, and also what your end goal for the website is.

08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi i am in the same boat
i really need help with my wesite...it seems to be fine and centred in firefox but on most other browsers it shifts to the left...pls pls pls pls i am in dire need of some help
i am very new at coding and all i get is critisism on another post...which is not really productive

i am in advertising so services can be traded...prob even pass some work to someone in the near future