View Full Version : What would be your answer for this site

cryoffalcon
05-25-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi,
Well I don't know if review is part of forums or not, if its not then I am sorry for the question but I thought it might be (I don't know).
I have spent sometime on a site in making it now I am thinking on using Adwords and spend $100 every month on it.
So, what I want to know is it worthy enough to be done so? or should I give up on sites?
Here is the link to the http://www.bloghuts.com

HaskellCoder
05-25-2012, 12:15 PM
I think the "expanding" of the tiles is a bit slow. And I'm not a die-hard fan of the font you used... I would choose something less curvy... more Tahoma, for instance.

Other than that, it is a clean layout. Not web 2.0, but clean.

VIPStephan
05-25-2012, 12:16 PM
If you think you get those $100 back in with your site then do it.

cryoffalcon
05-25-2012, 02:22 PM
If you think you get those $100 back in with your site then do it.

Well according to rules of business the start is always a loss so I am ready for it, my real concern is that if a user comes will he/she stay or click the back button.

cryoffalcon
05-25-2012, 02:24 PM
I think the "expanding" of the tiles is a bit slow. And I'm not a die-hard fan of the font you used... I would choose something less curvy... more Tahoma, for instance.

Other than that, it is a clean layout. Not web 2.0, but clean.

Well as far as that tile thing you mentioned I have that in mind you probably have used Firefox, it is slow as up til now Firefox has issues with css3 properties and those shadows are not part of pics but css.
If I just make the shadows part of picture it will solve the issue. And for the font it is matter of taste.
thanks for your review I am thankful.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum