View Full Version : Image Mapping a .Gif?

VisualAddict
05-21-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm trying to add a feature for my client where .. lets say you're on the home page... you see how there's the slideshow with the gold bullet hit door? I'd like it to be where you HAVE to click on open in order to change to the next slide... and begin the slideshow. Obviously some image mapping, I've tried on my own these past couple of days and googled around but all I can find is that I can link the clicked area to a url.. which at best would just open the slideshow in a new window, which isn't what is needed. Any thoughts?

btw.. website is:

http://www.visualaddictsclothing.com/home

I'm on a VERY tight deadline.. need to have the site done by the end of the week. I appreciate the help!

Thanks!
Kevin

VisualAddict
05-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Sorry to bump.. but I reaaally need this asap

lmorales
05-23-2012, 03:11 PM
Well, Im a beginning and dont really know how to do it, but I would figure that first you would create the image map, then ad either onclick effect or add some javascript that starts the slideshow and then do an onclick that calls the function, then preload that effect in your header? How to do the code I dont know as I dont know javascript but I *think* thats how you would go about it.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum