PDA

View Full Version : Basic database system needed please. Needed Urgently. Will pay immediately

cmg22
05-03-2012, 11:31 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Hello, i am looking for help in creating a system . I dont think it would be too complicated for those who are good with coding/technology.

The system has to start with a logon screen with 2 options...
1. Administrator.
2. Volunteers.

Administrator have to have the authorization to go on to the system and view the volunteers schedules and create a query to find out who can work at a specific time. i.e Monday 9am to 3pm. Also they need to view a list of volunteers ( This will be made up of random data i.e Name, address, mobile number and email).
There will be 3 administrators so they would have to have unique logons.

The volunteers need to be go on to the website and log their availability to help with a project. i.e Monday 9am - 3pm.
There will be about 10 volunteers, again made up of completely random data i.e Name, address, mobile number and email

I think it would be done via a database system , but then again i am not 100% great with coding . Please help if you can, i imagine it would be a quick and easy job for those more advanced with technology than me.
Kind regards

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
Will Pay through Paypal

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
A few questions...

Do you have web hosting already? If so do you have a domain name? If yes to the previous two questions does your host support PHP.

Is this an assignment for school?

What are you willing to pay?

TheEvilThinker
05-28-2012, 12:45 AM
i can take this mission ,, im expert at PHP/MYSQL/HTML + web security , plz contact me at evil0x3a@gmail.com

Taraes
05-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Would be interested in your project. PM me to discuss.

jdswebservice
07-14-2012, 01:22 AM
A few questions...

Do you have web hosting already? If so do you have a domain name? If yes to the previous two questions does your host support PHP.

Is this an assignment for school?

What are you willing to pay?

I can also do the same project. But same questions as above. This is vital information that we (coders) need to complete this project.