View Full Version : Basic database system needed please. Needed Urgently. Will pay immediately

cmg22
05-03-2012, 11:31 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Hello, i am looking for help in creating a system . I dont think it would be too complicated for those who are good with coding/technology.

The system has to start with a logon screen with 2 options...
1. Administrator.
2. Volunteers.

Administrator have to have the authorization to go on to the system and view the volunteers schedules and create a query to find out who can work at a specific time. i.e Monday 9am to 3pm. Also they need to view a list of volunteers ( This will be made up of random data i.e Name, address, mobile number and email).
There will be 3 administrators so they would have to have unique logons.

The volunteers need to be go on to the website and log their availability to help with a project. i.e Monday 9am - 3pm.
There will be about 10 volunteers, again made up of completely random data i.e Name, address, mobile number and email

I think it would be done via a database system , but then again i am not 100% great with coding . Please help if you can, i imagine it would be a quick and easy job for those more advanced with technology than me.
Kind regards

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
Will Pay through Paypal

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
A few questions...

Do you have web hosting already? If so do you have a domain name? If yes to the previous two questions does your host support PHP.

Is this an assignment for school?

What are you willing to pay?

TheEvilThinker
05-28-2012, 12:45 AM
i can take this mission ,, im expert at PHP/MYSQL/HTML + web security , plz contact me at evil0x3a@gmail.com

Taraes
05-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Would be interested in your project. PM me to discuss.

jdswebservice
07-14-2012, 01:22 AM
A few questions...

Do you have web hosting already? If so do you have a domain name? If yes to the previous two questions does your host support PHP.

Is this an assignment for school?

What are you willing to pay?

I can also do the same project. But same questions as above. This is vital information that we (coders) need to complete this project.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum