View Full Version : Command web browser open/close

bigvito19
04-30-2012, 12:09 PM
How could I command my internet explorer or any other web browser to open up, wait for seconds, and then close repeatedly?

sunfighter
04-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Look into AutoScriptWriter

Spookster
04-30-2012, 11:14 PM
How could I command my internet explorer or any other web browser to open up, wait for seconds, and then close repeatedly?

Judging the dubious nature of your previous threads I will have to ask why you need to do this before we allow this thread to continue. I can't think of an ethical reason you would need to cyclically open and close someones web browser but I will give you the benefit of the doubt as long as you can explain why you need to do this and that is does not violate any laws or TOSs or our own forum rules.

bigvito19
05-01-2012, 04:07 AM
Judging the dubious nature of your previous threads I will have to ask why you need to do this before we allow this thread to continue. I can't think of an ethical reason you would need to cyclically open and close someones web browser but I will give you the benefit of the doubt as long as you can explain why you need to do this and that is does not violate any laws or TOSs or our own forum rules.

I'm trying to open and close my web browser, not anyone else

Spookster
05-01-2012, 08:38 AM

And why would you want to do that?

alykins
05-01-2012, 12:16 PM

double-click desired browser icon, onpageload() hold: alt+F4

repeat if necessary

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum