View Full Version : website style

rihont
04-28-2012, 03:32 AM
i would like to build a new website faced to europe ,the product is construction material,but i'm intertwined with which style which color should i use, i'm not very familiar with europe, i just know the the requirement for the quality is high.

Lerura
04-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Actually, the requirement for are no higher than for any other country or group of countries.

many Europeans, as I am, often uses american sites, which we are satisfied with.

The only thing that would be necessary, is to use metric units instead of imperial units.

rihont
04-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Actually, the requirement for are no higher than for any other country or group of countries.

many Europeans, as I am, often uses american sites, which we are satisfied with.

The only thing that would be necessary, is to use metric units instead of imperial units.

thank you friend.i'm sorry that i'm not very clear about the metric units and imperial units:)
by the way, what's your field?

Lerura
04-28-2012, 09:02 AM
Imperial vs Metric:
Do you not know what I mean, or do you not know how to convert?

And my fields:
Job: None.
Coding focus: Client-side Interactivity.

VIPStephan
04-28-2012, 12:21 PM
i would like to build a new website faced to europe ,the product is construction material,but i'm intertwined with which style which color should i use, i'm not very familiar with europe, i just know the the requirement for the quality is high.

That’s a weird request. There is no specific “European style” or “European color” or whatever. Europe is a continent comprising many different cultures, countries, and languages. But I can’t see how a website addressing Portugese would be much different from a website addressing Norwegians, Greeks, South Africans, Canadians, or Indonesians in terms of style. The language is another question, of course.

You need to choose what’s best for the product you want to present. Look at other websites of similar subject. Sometimes it helps to get some inspiration from templatemonster.com, even though these templates are very generic.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum