View Full Version : Remove background

new_comer
04-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Howdy,

I've encountered problem in placing a portrait onto a pinkish background. I cannot removed the white background of the original portrait and swap it with the pinkish background. Is there any way to remove the original white background and merge it with the pinkish one. I don't have ai/photoshop on hand. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Kind regard

dougcollins02
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Hello, Newbie,

Do you have any photo editing programs on hand? Could you download something like Gimp (free image editing software available at http://www.gimp.org/)? If not, what tools do you have available to you to edit the image?

new_comer
04-27-2012, 12:40 AM
Thank you very much for your advice, I'll try to get one immediately. Thanks

Taro
04-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Howdy,

I've encountered problem in placing a portrait onto a pinkish background. I cannot removed the white background of the original portrait and swap it with the pinkish background. Is there any way to remove the original white background and merge it with the pinkish one. I don't have ai/photoshop on hand. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Kind regard

Hello,

I think you'll just have to color over the white background, like bucket paint, paint, or spray-paint it, if you're using some basic graphic software.

new_comer
04-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Thank you very much for your replies.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum