View Full Version : What a Web developer wants to know

04-09-2012, 12:52 AM

My name is Cameron Thomas, and I am doing an internship. The businessman I work for wants to know what a Web Developer wants to read about on a blog. Please give your input. I need as many people as I can get.

04-09-2012, 06:27 AM
A web developer wants to read about new coding methods.

- White-space removal methods
- Float clearing methods
- Faster website loading
- Reducing HTTP requests
- Ways to fix problems

You could also post about website designs such as "Minimalism Designs," "Best Designs," "Game Designs"

Other than that, I wouldn't be interested in reading anything else. Plenty of blogs post tech related stuff, but to be honest I don't really care about a lot of the new technology, as it doesn't effect me. Don't really want to know about your new apple laptop that costs $2k... good for you.

04-09-2012, 10:50 PM
You helped me out a lot-

04-10-2012, 10:47 AM
What I, as web developer, would want to read on a blog is what just sponaneously comes to my mind that I’d like to know. You’d have to read my mind to find that out. The only problem is that there is nothing I would want to know that isn’t already covered by numerous websites on the internet yet.

Go figure.

04-10-2012, 09:23 PM
I want to know the things I don't know yet which I am unaware of and which therefore represent gaps in my knowledge that I don't know are there.