View Full Version : What server specification required for this project?

cyberhostbd
04-05-2012, 10:39 AM
I have a serious query.

Domain name will be only one.

We are working on a govt. project where we will be required to host an accounting solution online. There will be nearly 500,000 user and the daily hit will be estimated upto 5 million. 500,000 individual database will be hosted for 500,000 user, who will access through their login id and pass.
Now my question is what best hosting solution can I seek for such situation? Server must not be down for any cost for a single minute and has to be rocket fast so that 500,000 users can feel that they are working on desktop.

Please give me some solution.

A1dfw
04-08-2012, 10:18 AM
I have a serious query.

Domain name will be only one.

We are working on a govt. project where we will be required to host an accounting solution online. There will be nearly 500,000 user and the daily hit will be estimated upto 5 million. 500,000 individual database will be hosted for 500,000 user, who will access through their login id and pass.
Now my question is what best hosting solution can I seek for such situation? Server must not be down for any cost for a single minute and has to be rocket fast so that 500,000 users can feel that they are working on desktop.

Please give me some solution.

It is wise to setup your server of your own under this situation. I don't think there is any packaged server for this kind of situation. But yes, you should query different domain hosting company with your specification so that they can offer you custom hosting solution.

I must say this is a very big project.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum