View Full Version : WTB carrier script..

marginal
03-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Could you give me for this offer...

1- features we want in php-based script for online casting agency. (HR + CV + Carrier)

2- Both user types (companies and people who is looking for a job) can leave adverts with both registertation types (free and paid)

3- Jobseekers and employers can change their membership status (VIP, Gold, Platinium, Etc.)

4- Jobseekers and employers can manage their administration panels and panel should be user-friendly

5- Jobseeker administration panel should include detailed CV and video CV function

6- Jobseekers will be able to create an URL for their own CVs (like example.com/userprofile000xxx)

7- Free job postings will be needed an admin permission

8- Employer and Jobseeker login and registeration screens will be seperated from each other

9- Adding option sections should be editeable

10- There will be “special adverts” section

11- There’ll be a “Searc” option in mainpage but it needs to be changeable

12- There’ll be a a banner space for company introductions and it needs to be changeable editeable for contents

13- Jobseekers will be able to add files like word, excel

14- There will be a number of different payment methods than regular ones (moneybookers, paypal, etc) like online credit card usage

15- There will be CAPTCHA for logins

16- Jobseekers will be able to add unlimited referance and max 10 CVs can be added

17- Both Jobseekers and Employers can categorize and able to block each other

18- Theme of the website will be proper to a casting agency

19- There will be an admin panel which can allow to manage everything easily

20- System shoul have the option for having ads and managing ads

21- Whole system needs manageable, addable, removable option modules and components for later on

mail. ahmedkemal @ g mail (dot) com

Payment method: Paypal or Online payment.

jdswebservice
07-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Seems like this could be easily done in a forum based website. If you dont mind this, i could help out with this project fairly easily!

Contact me by any method below and i'll be glad to help!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum