View Full Version : WTB carrier script..

03-14-2012, 12:13 AM
Could you give me for this offer...

1- features we want in php-based script for online casting agency. (HR + CV + Carrier)

2- Both user types (companies and people who is looking for a job) can leave adverts with both registertation types (free and paid)

3- Jobseekers and employers can change their membership status (VIP, Gold, Platinium, Etc.)

4- Jobseekers and employers can manage their administration panels and panel should be user-friendly

5- Jobseeker administration panel should include detailed CV and video CV function

6- Jobseekers will be able to create an URL for their own CVs (like example.com/userprofile000xxx)

7- Free job postings will be needed an admin permission

8- Employer and Jobseeker login and registeration screens will be seperated from each other

9- Adding option sections should be editeable

10- There will be “special adverts” section

11- There’ll be a “Searc” option in mainpage but it needs to be changeable

12- There’ll be a a banner space for company introductions and it needs to be changeable editeable for contents

13- Jobseekers will be able to add files like word, excel

14- There will be a number of different payment methods than regular ones (moneybookers, paypal, etc) like online credit card usage

15- There will be CAPTCHA for logins

16- Jobseekers will be able to add unlimited referance and max 10 CVs can be added

17- Both Jobseekers and Employers can categorize and able to block each other

18- Theme of the website will be proper to a casting agency

19- There will be an admin panel which can allow to manage everything easily

20- System shoul have the option for having ads and managing ads

21- Whole system needs manageable, addable, removable option modules and components for later on

mail. ahmedkemal @ g mail (dot) com

Payment method: Paypal or Online payment.

07-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Seems like this could be easily done in a forum based website. If you dont mind this, i could help out with this project fairly easily!

Contact me by any method below and i'll be glad to help!