View Full Version : LOW BIN - Micro Job Site - Make Money Like FIVERR - Complete Package !

shakemelikeapig
03-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Hi everyone !

I just bought this site and I want to sell it for CHEAP because I need fast money...
Ok, the site is called HireForFive.com.
A similar site like Fiverr, one of the most popular and profitable website on the internet.

www.HireForFive.com

It is a marketplace for anyone who wants to buy and sell simple services online.
The good news is you can HAVE a site like Fiverr too by buying this site from me.
It's also comes Bundled with a minisite that sell tips and trick how to outsource Fiverr and make more profit from it's cheap price.
You can earn extra $47 income from every purchase !
See the minisite here : http://www.hireforfive.com/secret

AWESOME BONUSES :

After you purchase the site, you can have these awesome bonuses :

1. Free Site Transfer
I will transfer the domain and hosting to you !

2. Free 500 Social Bookmarking Backlinks
The links are not just junk links but high PR links (PR1 and above). We also provide you a report.

3. Free 300,000 visitors to your site !!
This is the best bonus. Delivered in 20 weeks. Imagine how much money will you make if there's 300,000 visitors come to your site !

4. Free Support
I will support you for full 1 month !
You can find me online in this forum.

Thank you !

price-$125

Cyber God
03-06-2012, 07:32 AM
did you buy CMS script for that? if yes, what is it? do you still have the license?

shakemelikeapig
03-07-2012, 12:04 AM
did you buy CMS script for that? if yes, what is it? do you still have the license?

The site is using pricerr script. I have developer license.

mysticc123
05-19-2012, 04:18 AM
Hi I like the site could you please tell me how it makes money
Thanks

souljer21
07-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi i am interested. Please give me the price and details. I just need the script. Thanks.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum