View Full Version : How can I remove PDF password?

sandyago
02-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi guys, recently I've got a really annoying problem at work. Some of my PDFs can not be copyed, edited or printed. I know that's because they're secured but how can I remove the password? Any idea to work out the problem?

primefalcon
02-09-2012, 01:34 PM
hmmm if your using linux you could do something along the lines of the following (replacing <inputfile> and<outputfile> with appropriate file names)...

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=MonG-"<outputfile>" -c .setpdfwrite -f "<inputfile>"

if your not using or have access to a Linux system... maybe a live disk or cygwin would be an option.... There's also probably a windows program out there but... I am not familiar with any

felgall
02-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Just use "Save As" after opening the file for edit (by entering the password) and select to save the copy of the file without the password. Should work in any decent PDF editor software (eg. Acrobat or NitroPDF).

You will need to know the password in order to be able to delete it. If you didn't then there wouldn't be any point in there being a password as everyone could remove it.

alishakcarter
02-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Hello
You can use any BizSoft PDF Password Remover its a premium tool which removes encryption from PDF files. It will remove all the basic restrictions on printing, copying and editing the PDF files.
Regards

primefalcon
02-10-2012, 11:59 PM
no need to pay tough, as using gs as I listed above will remove a password without you needing a password

skbj329
02-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Hundreds of pdf data files possesses pass word insurance which often made developed and even encrypted as a result of one old team employer.Considerably, if you don't have your user code, you have to use several pdf cracker for you to crack the pdf, though someone must be 100 % legal to do this.
I could as if so that you can promote that you that content on The best way to get rid of PDF security code,containing if you were the process effortless.
It preserved me personally so many moment on this kind of. I only shared your daily support with you.
Goal it will do somebody a little favor.

Albert_Eines
02-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Use Kernel for PDF restriction removal tool to unlock any number of password protected PDF files in no time. The tool is utterly simple to use and a single click is enough. It creates a new PDF file without any local restrictions. Try the free version to unlock any number of PDF files below file size of 200 KB.

nehadas87
02-22-2012, 05:40 AM
There are lots of software available on the net which can help you to remove the pdf passwords. You can sear them by typing pdf remover password....

pawpoint
03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
I am trying to remove the passwords from my payslips so that I can send them to tax people. Hopefully your methods will work.

felgall
06-15-2012, 08:40 PM
You don't need to remove the password in order to be able to forward it to someone else and have them able to read it.

livetecshosting
07-13-2012, 03:03 PM
I would recommend this software for removing password protection in any password protected PDF files.
http://www.pdfpasswordremover.com/

CurleySama
03-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Here is another way for that, Remove Password and Restrictions from Protected PDF files
https://youtu.be/SeZL_jBh50U (http://t.co/iaIx5ORgWH)

manavforum
03-29-2015, 07:44 AM
I also have no enough knowladge about PDF , So i have the same question.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum