View Full Version : Looking for various favicon images

Kevin_M_Schafer
02-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Google now has a snifty little favicon on their topic links tabs. It's a little newspaper. I think they've always had that, but I think it's a new one. Would anyone happen to know of a favicon site that may have various images for free or even to purchase?

I stumble on some here and there, but sometimes when a person asks what others know, the results can be much better.

Thanks.

--Kevin

dylanbaumannn
02-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Hello Kevin,

This site i've used a few times before (there's lots of bad icons you have to sift through) but it has some pretty decent favicons if you want to take a look. :D

http://www.freshfavicon.com/

Kevin_M_Schafer
02-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi dylanbaumannn,

Thanks! I'm taking a look at it. I've never really needed the zoom button on my mouse with the Windows feature, but it sure comes in handy looking at favicons!

--Kevin

dylanbaumannn
02-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Haha, yeah no kidding. It's so weird too when you get down to that scale they'll add in weird colors that you wouldn't think would look correct, or position pixels in weird locations, but then when you view it from far away it looks absolutely perfect (whereas if you put them in the 'correct' spot they look just awful)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum