View Full Version : Need Paypal shopping cart integrated into current site layout

jdk10
01-26-2012, 11:47 PM
I purchased plum.Shop from CodeCanyon and wish to have it incorporated into my sites current layout. It is a Paypal shopping cart script that allows for coupon codes, etc. The CSS file is messing up my current XHTML/CSS layout, so I am looking for someone who is more fluent with CSS to insert the script into my current layout and set up a couple of products.

Can contact me for a link to the site needing the work

Alternatively, if you have another paypal shopping script you are more experienced with I am happy to use it as long as it supports coupon codes and free shipping options.

Payment via Paypal unless we agree to another method beforehand. Timeframe is a couple of days.

thewebguy2011
01-27-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi There

Please take the time to view my information, experience and services here http://thewebsolutionprovider.com

I believe this should be a fairly quick job. If you are interested in discussing futher please drop me an email (contact page on website) or send me a PM on here.

nicole_anderson
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Hello JDK10!

Wanna know if this is still available?
If so, then get back to me with the specifics of the project over my email at nicole[@]wickedinnovations.com

If you have skype then feel free to add me at wi.nicole ;)

I'm glad to be of service here.

Thanks,
Nicole Anderson

shuher
01-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Hello, i can do this..
i just done in romanian language ....so
add me on skype:
fiveborough.andrey

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum