View Full Version : Windows 7 problem

chartwise
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
What I wish to know now is something that is with the read me files of some software.

It says in the installation instructions:
In Vista or Windows 7 Run it as admin if you have user account control (uac) enabled

How do I do this or should I temporarily turn uac off and then back on when software has been installed?

All help much appreciated

BluePanther
01-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Just run as administrator, much easier. Right click on the program - the option should be there.

BluePanther
02-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Hello,
Me also use this window, but first time i listen this problem face you..
So no idea for its solution.

Follow my post - that's the solution.

3wogle
02-08-2012, 01:44 PM
What I wish to know now is something that is with the read me files of some software.

In Vista or Windows 7 Run it as admin if you have user account control (uac) enabled

How do I do this or should I temporarily turn uac off and then back on when software has been installed?

nothing much problematic dear... Right click and select 'run as' then type administrator or any other account with full permissions.

Hope this works.. :)

skbj329
02-13-2012, 08:07 AM
It's easy to be able to solve ones error... Ideal simply click and also pick 'Run as' and then lifestyle personnel or perhaps any kind of different record to total permissions.

ChrishHardwick
02-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Hello friends,

There are two options to choose from during the Windows seven installation process:

* Upgrade. This option replaces your current version of Windows with Windows 7, and keeps your files, settings, and programs in place on your computer.

* Custom. This option replaces your current version of Windows with Windows 7, but doesn't preserve your files, settings, and programs. It's sometimes referred to as a clean installation for that reason.

Regards
Chrish Hardwick

Thomas Anderson
02-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I its a very bad to always clicking on run as andiminstrator as i am a administrator. I also face this, but thanks to iGennie tecnicians.
As i subscribed, for 3 year free support for Windows Driver Update (http://www.igennie.net/windows-drivers-update.html) they are providing solution to any of my problems all i need to give a call to there toll free number.

I solved this problem with the help of iGennie's technicnicians.

jorgereynoso
02-20-2012, 03:07 PM
You can find the best solution for this problem visiting here http://www.dynamica.es/

comfroels
02-22-2012, 07:53 PM
If you are an administrator, and know what you are doing, just turn off the user account control. You don't really need it anyway, it just prevents you from doing some dumb stuff, but as long as you know what you are doing you should be fine.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum